Friday 28 November, 2008

The List is Out.(don't regard it as authoritative)

List of Injured and Deceased. click on the hyperlink.

Source: Mumbai Help blog

here is a note from the Mumbai Help blog by zigzagly

"Sorted from the spreadsheet posted earlier, which was in turn transcribed (by Shivmeet Deol, Rahul Nambiar, Kalapi Gajjar, Lisa Goldman, Noelita Coelho, Sameer Gharat - thank you, you sweet people) from the scans of the faxed lists posted by n (1, 2, 3, 4, 5). We spotted many duplicates in the list, so please don't regard it as authoritative. This list has been typed from an fax, where some information was not clear, so there may be transcription errors."

2 comments:

Murugavel said...

I have added the link to your blog to my blog and have quoted the list of the dead and injured!

I hope it helps!

Follow Bobby said...

I have added the link of your blog on my blog and sent a wall message on facebook too