Saturday, 29 November, 2008
K E M Hospital
Breach Candy Hospital
- Watt Kevan Vincent - UK
- Arnaldo Sdarretti - Italy
- Anwar Attarwala -India
- Anaadi Attarwala - India
- Ben Ali - Kuwait
- Wadbabi Almeshar - Kuwait
- Taibah Almeshar - Kuwait
- Dowsoo Oliver Francis - Great Britain
- Yousif Amer Yousif -Iraq
- Yogesh Shaba - US
- Nankivell Alison Gay -
- Brooy Jennifer Dean - Canada
- Nikadek Edi Damayanti - IDN
- Iost Ayuo Potosre Rahayu-IND
- Anak Agang Komang- IND
- Sudipto Sarkar- India
- Joydeep Sengupta- India
- Chef Emanuele Latteaamzi- Italy.
- Mrs. Lea Chavina Latteaamzi- Italy
- Thanay Yaemim- Thailand
- Aybbnhoba Lutovinova- USSR
- Walsh Nancy Eileen- US
- Huang Yongzhong- China
- Noda Ppsuo- Japan
- Laila Ajm Alshehav- Kuwait
- Naheed Hua Almasheri- Kuwait.
- Perry David Edvin Townely- US
- Munir Shakeel Tuma- Iraq
- Miss Chen Ling- China
- Lamming Wurg- China
- Miss Zhang Jvnjie- China
- Kassandra Pinto- India
- Nyoman Sri Arini- Indonesia
- Lvh Gede Mehenrya- Indonesia
- Dianne Laguador- Philipines.
- Joseph Laguador- Philipines
- Santosh Ruben- Country not known
- Daryanani Sharmila Manik- Spain
- Jyoti Manik- Spain
- Eytaeba Bugaega- USSR
- Mr. Raj Kapoor- US
- Geeta Kapoor - US
- Sumida Masayoshi - Japan
- Almesari Loulwah- Kuwait
- Mrs. Shaika- Kuwait
- Sonja Schiegl- Germany
- Linz Silke- Germany
- Mr. Ali Lazim- Iraq
- Yasir Yousef- Iraq
- Stephen Beatty- Australia
- Kelsall- Australia.
- Mrs Gopi Mirchandani- Singapore
- Simonson Vemon Lyle- Canada
- Mrs Simonson- Canada
- Mr Anil Kumar Malhotra- India
- Mrs Malhotra
- Mr G Michael- France
- Mrs Frendo Birgibie Genevieve- St Bernard
- Mrs Ghislaine
- Shantanu Pandey, Mumbai.
(This official list does not include the names of many unknown people in hospitals across Mumbai.)
- M L Chaudhari
- Malpesh Manvendre Banerji
- Mastan Qureshi
- Meera Cattherjee
- Mehnabi Salim Ali
- Michal Stuvert (Australian)
- Muktar Shikh
- Nibma Shyampuri Gosavi
- Nivruthi B Gawane
- Phadore Jayaprskash
- Prabhukumar Laldev
- Prakash Surve
- Ramchandra Morya
- Rekha Rathod
- Sahabudin Adbul
- Samdhan More
- Sarika Kripashankar Updadhyay
- Satyanand Bebra
- Shashank Shinde
- Shirish Chavla Chari
- Sitaram S Sagar
- Subhash Vanmali Vaghela
- Sudam Aba Pandarkar
- Sulochana Lokhande
- Sushant Patil
- Trosssa Maria (Spanish)
- Tukaram Omal
- Uttam Saruskar
- Vijay Khadekar
- Vijay Pilot
- Vijay T Pawar
- Wilson Mandlik (grp)
- Yogesh Shivaji Patil
- Zahed (Jordanian)
- Abas Rajab Ansari
- Ambadas Ramchandra Pawar
- Andes Don Tivera
- Arun Chitte (police)
- Ashfar Ali Sheikh
- Ashok Kamte
- Ashokshivram Poulke
- Aziz Nabilath Ramkhure
- Baban Babu Hugde
- Babasaheb Chandrakant Bhosle
- Bapusaheb Durgude
- Bret Gilbert Taylor (Australian)
- Fakir Mohmad
- Farukh Denaya Italia
- Gaurav Walchandra Jain
- Haji Izaz Bhai
- Hemant Karakare
- Izazbhai Haji
- Imamsahab Dalal
- Jaywant Hanumant Patil
- Jurgarn Hetraz Rudalf
- Kainad Naugar
- Kamal N Motwani
- Uguarinni (Italian)
- Hisa Si Tsuda (Japanese)
- Ravi Rajangiri
- Sareena Sasudhhin Shaikh
- Berkei Ralph (German)
- Bhagan Shinde
- Bhanudev Navkar
- P. Powalgaj
- Sanjay Yadav
- Shantthi Mayur Ransheri
- Thaomus Vergis
- Utsala Kurahde
- Haribai Godil
- Jashin Matin
- Mishralal Morya
- Pappukumar Laldev
- Shiawanath Chandulkar
- Sourabh Mishra
- Aditya Ashok Yadav
- Amina Hamid Shaikh
- Deepali Jagannath Chittekar
- Harool Azahar Mulla
- Mohd Parwar Diwar
- Raju Pandurang Mane
- Shital Yadav
RAMESH HAS BEEN DISCHARGED AND HAS BEEN ADVISED MEDICAL ATTENTION. CLOSE YOUR EYES AND PRAY FOR HIS SPEEDY RECOVERY. PLEASE.
my friend Ramesh Cheruvoth injured and he is in JJ hospital.please help me with his condition.help line numbers r very busy.
May the Almighty shows the power to bear all..lets pray for all and for our country..
Visited the Hospital. Ramesh has been discharged and has been advised medical attention. The nurses dont have any information about his whereabouts. But confirmed that he is fit now.
Please close your eyes and say it once "Sabina is fine", you never know which angel in heaven is saying Thathastu or BeItSo... and you could be the miracle that is keeping her alive.
Friday, 28 November, 2008
* British Nationals in Mumbai affected by the attacks may request assistance by calling the British Emergency Center on their 24-hr helpline +91 11 2419 2288.
* If you are in the UK please call the Foreign office on 24-hr helpline +44 207 008 0000 (24-hrs)* FCO Guidance for British nationals in Mumba (includes 24 hour reception center at British council library, embassy deployment desk at the Mumbai airport, transportation assistance & fast-tracking for lost passports during the crisis).
Source: UK & Foreign Commonwealth Office
* In India - 24-hour Emergency Cell hotline:00 91 22 6669409700 91 22 6669404500 91 22 66694094
* If you are in France, please call the 24-hour Emergency Cell Helpline at the Ministry of External and European Affairs: 00 33 1 45 55 80 00.
Source: French Ministry of Foreign Affairs & French Consulate in Mumbai
Australian High Commission:
* 24 hour crisis centre in Canberra may be contacted from India by dialing: +91 11 4139 9900
* The Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade has set up a hotline for Australians with concerns for family or friends in Mumbai on 1800 002 214.
* Australians overseas requiring consular assistance should contact the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade on +61 26261 3305.
* In Australia, people should contact the Australian Government Mumbai Crisis Assistance Hotline on 1800 146 713.
* International callers should contact the Australian Government Mumbai Crisis Assistance Hotline by dialling 000 6117, this will put you through to an operator where you will need to quote +61 2 9203 6335.
* The Australian Government has also set up a website dedicated to this crisis and more information is available on www.disasterassist.gov.au
* Australians adversely affected by the terrorist attacks in Mumbai will be provided with financial assistance through Australian Government Disaster Recovery Payments (AGDRP). Further information is available on 1800 146 713
Source: Travel Advice Australia & Disaster Assist Australia
* Department of State Mumbai Task Force: +1-888-407-4747 toll-free and for callers in other areas, information available on a regular toll line: +1-202-501-4444
* U.S. citizens may contact the American Citizens Services Unit of the Embassy or the Consulates General for further information: The U.S. Embassy in New Delhi is located at Shanti Path, Chanakya Puri 110021; telephone +91-11-2419-8000; fax +91-11-2419-8407.
* The U.S. Consulate General in Mumbai (Bombay) is located at Lincoln House, 78 Bhulabhai Desai Road, 400026, telephone +91-22-2363-3611; fax +91-22-2363-0350.
Source: Warden Message via the US Consulate in Mumbai
* In Mumbai, 24-hour hotline: +91 9821016877.
* In Germany, a 24-hour special announcement helpline has been set up for situation updates on the crisis in Mumbai: +30 1817 6006 01 and 030 5000 2000
* Germany's Foreign Office which is monitoring the situation: 030 5000 2056.
Source: German Consulate in Mumbai
* Affected citizens are requested to contact embassy staff via their New Delhi hotline: +91 1126872029 or via e-mail to email@example.com
Source: Royal Thai Embassy in New Delhi
* 24-hour hotlines set up to address the situation: + 91 11268 89091 or +91 9910797014Source: Philippines' Foreign Affairs Department(This post will be updated shortly with more hotline numbers)
Source: comment on Mumbai Help blog
But still no news about the Rabi family.
Lets wish they come out unhurt.
Join me in my prayers for them. People from across the world... Please close your eyes and say this once "The Rabi Family Is Fine and Safe"
1-800-112-122 (toll free)
Trident 011 - 23890555, 1-800-112-122
The Taj Mahal Palace & Tower
+ 91 22 6657 4322 / 6657 4372 / 1 800 111825
US & Canada : 1-866-9691825
Rest of the World : 00800 4588 1825
(Source: Times Now & respective hotel websites)
(add the country code for the US helpline number... Country code for the US from India is +1 or 001)
Up-to-date information on security can also be obtained by calling 1-888-407-4747 toll free in the United States and Canada or, for callers outside the United States and Canada, a regular toll line at 1-202-501-4444.
Here is the full travel advisory, located on mumbai.usconsulate.gov.
Consulate General of the United States of America
American Citizens Services
Unit78, Bhulabhai Desai Road
Mumbai 400 026, India
Telephone: 91 22 2363 3611 Facsimile: 91 22 2367 7026
Thanks Christine for sharing this information with me via eMail
DOWSON OLIVER FRANCIS
YUSUF AMIR YUSUF
NANKI VELL GAY
MRS. BROY JENNIFER DEAN
NI KADEK EDI DARMAYANTI
IQST AYO COTO SRE
ANAK AGANG KOMANG
WALSH NANCY ELIEEN
YUANG YONG ZHONG
LAILA AJM AL SHAHEB
(List not fully updated)
Source: a comment on the MUMBAI HELP blog
40 more guests from the Oberoi-Trident have been rescued at 12:27 IST
Following is a list of 28 names. More names will be updated as and when they are received :
|DOWSON OLIVER FRANCIS||UK|
|YUSUF AMIR YUSUF||IRAQ|
|NANKI VELL GAY||CANADA|
|MRS. BROY JENNIFER DEAN||CANADA|
|NI KADEK EDI DARMAYANTI||BALI|
|IQST AYO COTO SRE||BALI|
|ANAK AGANG KOMANG||BALI|
|WALSH NANCY ELIEEN||USA|
|YUANG YONG ZHONG||CHINA|
|AERRY DAVID EDWIN||USA|
|MANISH SHAKIR TUMA||IRAQ|
|NYOMAN SRI ARINI||INDONESIA|
(Source : IBNLive.com)
Source: Mumbai Help blog
here is a note from the Mumbai Help blog by zigzagly
"Sorted from the spreadsheet posted earlier, which was in turn transcribed (by Shivmeet Deol, Rahul Nambiar, Kalapi Gajjar, Lisa Goldman, Noelita Coelho, Sameer Gharat - thank you, you sweet people) from the scans of the faxed lists posted by n (1, 2, 3, 4, 5). We spotted many duplicates in the list, so please don't regard it as authoritative. This list has been typed from an fax, where some information was not clear, so there may be transcription errors."
I applaud the media for being sensitive in this time of crisis. I request all media persons to maintain their calm and resist their temptation to speak to the hostages. Please understand that they must be really tensed and worked up. They would speak to the media, I am certain, there would be some people who would like to speak to the media. They would come out. Please. Please. Please. Have Patience.
Source: Mumbai Help blog
source-times of india, mumbai
We believe that Guests are god… don’t we… god damn id.
See their state, see them travel from the 5 star residence to the roofless sky…
Response to the stimuli Or reaction only when there is action…. We will not act… only react, isn’t it… How many bomb blasts, how many deaths, how many blemishes would it take for us to preempt terror… especially when there has been a spate of terror attacks? When will we wake from our sleep and when we will get up and scream.
We have been far too silent… and our act of cowardice and numbness is called “resilience”
I just saw an interview of Mr. prime Minister, who was reading a speech drafted by his secretary. He didn’t seem to believe in even one word or syllable of what he said. And would have thios been averted if it was some other politician like say an advani.…. NO. Terrorists have no religion.. And if there is something that politicious RELIGIOSLY work for, that is Poll agenda and personal propaganda. Does anything else matter?. I( hear that Advani and Manmohan singh are coming to Mumbai. WHY! Will they get the dead alive… ? will they change take some path breaking action… ?(But, There are no paths left now) Or do you want to tell us “the situation is under control< people are safe” WE are NOT safe… and you ministers will come for your show, and some freaking fools will get fooled and believe you care. (And what kind of people are these who get fooled… With no spine of their own)Politicions.
Politicos, We don’t want you to come to Bombay. We don’t need you. We can manage ourselves. You would come take a 1000 people for your security and leisure.
Be where you are.You will definitely get channels and papers to interview… Probably you could do a chroma shoot and then replace the backdrop to Marine Lines or Gateway of India. It is not about which politicion.. It is about attituude that forms the DNA of any Politician.
And No.,.. don’t feel sorry.
For that’s what we have been doing for long. Get up. Ask for real answers. Speak up Mumbai. Speak up Bombay. Let’s help our people, and our guests who came here to our beloved country.
I sweared that I will shed no tear until I wiped a hundred. But I cant help it.My heart is heavy. And I am in a pool of tears. Not because I fear or think that worst is yet to come. But Because…. I want to vent it out… and start a fresh to move on, and pick another call of distress. To speak hope and to say to myself. Your Loved one is safe. Your Loved one is safe. Your loved one is safe.
Thursday, 27 November, 2008
I need help to get in touch with my father - Dayaldas Lalchanani who is in Mumabi for some work, staying in Railway Guest house near VT station.
His cellphoen is not reachable..
Please revert back on xxxxxxxxxxxx , if you have any info. (number deleted at Anish's request)
YIPPEE! ANISH HAS SPOKEN TO HIS FATHER. HE IS SAFE.
If anyone has any information on when they think they might be able to be rescued, please let me know..
I'm so scared and sad for India and my sweet parent's
St George's Hospital - +91 22 22620240
Mumbai Police's Helpline Numbers
Taj helpline numbers for info about people stuck inside - +91 -22-66574322, +91-22-66574372, local toll free 1-800-111-825
Trident Hotel Helpline :
011-23890606, 011-23890505, 9810956888 | Dir Corp Comm, Oberoi Hotels
For Info on terrorist cars - call DG Control Room - 9122 22023366
Send an sms -type BLOOD and send it to 96000 97000
Info on Terrorist cars - call 9122 24937755/24937747
US helpline 888-407-4747 Brazilian help line 9820686143 (C) CNN IBN FA 1-613-996-8885 from Canada, 1-800-387-3124
Source: The Mumbai Help Blog
contributed by anant rangaswami (extracted from mumbaihelp.blogspot.com)